Buffalo Horn & Handwoven Rattan Dangle Earrings, Color Options
About these Buffalo Horn & Rattan Dangle Earrings
Earthy and effortlessly-chic, this Horn & Rattan Dangle Earrings features a circular centerpiece made of ethically-sourced water buffalo horns from Hanoi, Vietnam that has rattan palm stems intricately handwoven around it.
Thoughtfully selected, these pieces use handwoven and ethically-sourced buffalo horns as the primary material because it is a byproduct of waste, it uses a chemical-free process, it is an organic material, and it is a one-of-a-kind piece.
These artisanal, eco-friendly, sustainable dangle earrings are perfect for the weekends and for your exotic trips or festivals to add a natural vibe to your earthy-chic ensemble.
Note: Since each dangle earring is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern.
- Measurements: 4.8 cm x 6.6 cm (1.9 in x 2.6 in)
- Materials: handwoven rattan stems, ethically-sourced buffalo horns, 16K gold-plated brass with a titanium post
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn
- Closure Type: Titanium earring posts (nickel-free)
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth.
When not being worn, store the dangle earrings in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.